Gymnastics BC is an organization comprised of recreational and competitive gymnastics clubs throughout British Columbia. Gymnastics BC has been in existence since 1969 and provides support and services to the member clubs.
As a not for profit, volunteer-directed agency, Gymnastics BC is a proactive voice for gymnastics and a provider of quality programs and services to its membership.
The primary activities include:
- Participation Development
- Athlete/ Leadership Development
- Membership Development
- Services and Resources
Positive and diverse gymnastics experiences for province wide participation at all levels.
A province leader in the delivery of quality foundational and high performance programs and services that foster lifelong sport participation.
- Excellence – We conduct our activities at the highest possible standards.
- Leadership – We are recognized as an organizational leader within the British Columbia sport community and Canadian gymnastics community.
- Transparency – We disclose information, opportunities and decisions in a clear, open and accessible manner.
- Ethical – We ensure a safe environment for all gymnastics participants, encourage fair play and adherence to the spirit of the rules.
- Professional – We establish and pursue educational opportunities that will allow our gymnastics community to grow and prosper.
- People – We recognize, support and celebrate the contributions and successes of our athletes, coaches, officials, volunteers, club members and staff.